Line Voltage / 3-Wire Dimming Module
- Line Voltage/3-Wire Dimming Modules (DIM-2W/3W-120/277) are software configurable for either forward or reverse phase control. This provides the ultimate in flexibility for specification and installation.
- These dimmers utilize a relay ahead of the dimmer for complete disconnection from the source voltage when the dimmer is off.
- Dimming Modules are completely compatible with 3-wire fluorescent dimming ballasts (Hot, Dimmed Hot and Neutral).
- Dimming Modules allow for a fine granular control down to 1% (or as limited by the dimming ballast specifications when utilized in a 3-wire dimming application).
- Dimming Modules are compatible with and auto-sensing for line voltages of either 120 VAC or 277 VAC.
- Dimming Modules communicate with the Building Management Server to report:
- The dimmer’s current dimming level (0-100% on)
- The line source state (available or off)
- The line frequency (in Hz)
- The communication status (active / not available)
- The module’s “health.” (if the module is defective)
- Dimming Modules are interchangeable with all other RD style relay and dimming modules, providing a higher level of flexibility than currently available in the market.
- Max Voltage: 277VAC
- Max Amperage: 8.3 FLA (1000W @ 120VAC, 2300W @ 277VAC)
- Rated For: 2-Wire Line Voltage Dimming (Incand, ELV, MLV) 3-Wire Fluorescent Dimming Ballast
- Terminal Rating: #10 AWG
- Step Percentage: 1% (or as Limited by the dimming ballast for 3-wire dimming applications)