- The DMX configured communication interface (CI-DMX) provides a simple means of controlling one universe of DMX devices. Multiple CI-DMX modules can be used for mulit-universe applications.
- Theatrical Interfacing:
- Allows for seamless integration between DMX based control consoles and Touché’s architectural controls.
- DMX scenes that are generated from a console are captured and stored in the CI-DMX for later retrieval and replay. The stored scenes are triggered by commands from the Touché system.
- Record and playback sequences of lighting scenes, each with their own adjustable fade rate and delay times.
- Console input is merged with the currently recalled scene in a “highest takes precedence” manner to allow simultaneous control of the output.
- Up to 96 consecutive DMX channels may be monitored to allow a control console to trigger events in the Touché system.
- DIN rail mountable for easy installation.
- Enclosure Dimensions: 2.1″w x 2.4″h x 3.5″d (DIN Rail Mounted)
- Enclosure Construction: Thermoplastic
- Power Supply Voltage: Sourced from Primary Branch Cat5 Cable
- Listings: UL 916 and cUL 916
- Ambient Temperature: 50º C (122º F)
- Maximum Humidity: 10—90% Non-Condensing