Wall Mounted User Interface Panels
- Touch Screen User Interfaces are color touch screen computers that provide custom graphical user interfacing at a non-custom price.
- Displays are available in three configurations:
- 7” TFT 800x480 WVGA, color display
- 10.4” TFT 800x600 SVGA, color display
- 13.3” TFT 1280x800 WXGA, color display
- Displays include internal flash for local storage of graphic pages.
- Displays are built to industrial standards with a clean screwless bezel.
- Twin Ethernet ports with switch capabilities allow for simple and cost effective daisy-chained wiring structure.
|Display||7” TFT 16:9||10.4” TFT||13.3” TFT 16:9|
|Resolution||800X480, WVGA||800x600, SVGA||1280x800, WXGA|
|Dimming||300 cd/m²||300 cd/m²||300 cd/m²|
|Touchscreen||Analog resistive||Analog resistive||Analog resistive|
|User Memory||129 MB Flash||130 MB Flash||131 MB Flash|
|Ethernet||2 10/100Mbit with integrated Switch||2 10/100Mbit with integrated Switch||2 10/100Mbit with integrated Switch|
|USB||2 Host Interface (v.2.0 and v 1.1)||2 Host Interface (v.2.0 and v 1.1)||2 Host Interface (v.2.0 and v 1.1)|
|RTC||yes, with battery back-up||yes, with battery back-up||yes, with battery back-up|
|Battery||Rechargeable lithium battery||Rechargeable lithium battery||Rechargeable lithium battery|
|Memory Card||SD Card Slot||SD Card Slot||SD Card Slot|
|Power Supply Voltage||24Vdc (18 to 30 Vdc)||24Vdc (18 to 30 Vdc)||24Vdc (18 to 30 Vdc)|
|Current Consumption||0.7A at 24 Vdc (max.)||1.0A at 24 Vdc (max.)||1.2A at 24 Vdc (max.)|
|Op. Temperature||6 to 40° C (Vertical installation)||7 to 40° C (Vertical installation)||8 to 40° C (Vertical installation)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to +70°||-20 to +70°||-20 to +70°|
|Weight||1.0 kg (approx)||2.1 kg (approx)||2.8 kg (approx)|
|Faceplate LxH||187x147mm (5.78”x4.21”)||287x232mm (5.78”x4.21”)||336x267mm (5.78”x4.21”)|
|Cutout AxB||176x136mm (6.93”x5.35”)||276x221 mm (10.86”x8.70”)||326x256mm (12.83”x10.07”)|
|Depth D+T||47+4 mm(1.85”+.16”)||56+4 mm(2.40”+.16”)||56+4 mm(2.40”+.16”)|
- Custom Graphics at a non-custom price. Touché® provides custom graphics solutions with background images and controls that match each customer’s needs and preferences.
- Custom graphics doesn’t have to mean the Engineers at Touché® have to be called every time a change is desired. The TSUI displays provide the customer a configuration and programming method similar to the rest of Touché’s® solution that is simple to modify without factory assistance.
- The initial development and implementation of the graphics is included with each TSUI display.
- Mounting Considerations: Wall Box Cut Out Size Varies Depending On Screen
- Size (See Chart For More Information).
- Power Supply Voltage: 24VDC (Powered from the Nearest Master or Multi-Function Interface)
- Listings: WJCT.E31788
- Ambient Temperature: 40 C (104 F)
- Maximum Humidity: 10—90% Non-Condensing