Model Number: SW-TS-M
|Component Data Sheet
|Complete Product Catalog
- Configurable Touch-Screen Switches are Liquid Crystal Displays (LCD) with touch-screen interfacing. The display is a high resolution backlit display for easy to read button information.
- Each switch is configurable from two to six scene buttons.
- Each button can be “labeled” with two lines of a user’s defined description for the function of that button.
- Switches are fully integrated with other components of the system to properly display the current state of the lighting in the controlled area. For example, if two separate switches reside in the same area and one of the buttons is pressed on one of the switches, that button will become highlighted. The other switch will either remove all highlighting if it does not contain the same button scenes or will highlight the same button to match the first switch if it does have the same button command. This also applies to integration with the system time clock, the Ambient/Occupancy Sensors, and all other system control components.
- All power and communication is done through a low voltage Cat5 daisy-chained cable originating from the Master (or Multi-Function) Interface. No additional cables or sources of power are required.
- Switches fit into standard 1-G electrical junction box configurations (4″ Sq. Box with plaster ring or masonry box). Ganging of multiple switches can be done without any special rough-in considerations.
- The required faceplate (not included) is a standard Decora (R)1 plate so the plate’s color selection and material type do not need to be determined at time of order. The switch’s chrome finish matches any standard electrical plate’s color or finish.
- No engraving is required for the faceplate since all descriptions are displayed on the LCD touch-screen.
- 1 Decora(R) is a trademark name and is owned by Leviton. Use of the name here is a generic reference to the standard wall plate opening.
- Mounting Considerations: 1-1/2″ Deep 4″ Sq. Box with 1-G Ring or 1-G Masonry Box (Devices Can Be Ganged Together in Standard Configurations as Required)
- Power Supply Voltage: Sourced from Primary or Secondary Branch Cat5 Cable
- (No External Power Supply Required)
- Listings: UL 916 and cUL 916
- Ambient Temperature: 60º C (140º F)
- Maximum Humidity: 10—90% Non-Condensing