Single-Pole Relay Module
- Single Pole Relay Modules (R-1P-120/277) utilize a 30A relay de-rated to 16A (NEC Required 80% of a 20A circuit).
- Each module incorporates the latest in “zero-cross” switching technology to greatly extended relay switching life.
- Relay Modules communicate with the Master Interface to report:
- The relay’s current state (on/off)
- The line source state (available or off)
- The line frequency (in Hz)
- The communication status (active / not available)
- The relay’s “health.” (if the relay is defective)
- Relay Modules are interchangeable with all other RD style relay and dimming modules, providing a higher level of flexibility than currently available in the market.
- Contacts: Normally Open
- Max Voltage: 277VAC
- Amperage: 16 FLA (80% of 20A Circuit)
- Rated For: Tungsten/Ballast/HID
- Listings: UL 916 and cUL 916
- Terminal Rating: #10 AWG
- Notes: Neutral Required for “Zero-Cross” Switching