Model Number: DI-PS
|Component Data Sheet
|Complete Product Catalog
- The Digital Input Partition Sensor (DI-PS) is a combination digital input module and photoeye that provides input status of a movable partition wall in areas like conference rooms and ballrooms. The input module receives the sensor status from the photocell and produces an ON or OFF indication that can be programed to control any load or combination of loads in the system.
- All power for the input module and photoeye is derived from a smart port of the nearest local relay module (LRM module not included) so no special power supplies or line voltage considerations are required.
- All power utilized for the module and photoeye is less than 30VDC so low voltage cabling techniques can be utilized for installation.
- The photoeye mounts to a standard 1-G device plate/J-box in the ceiling near the end of the partition wall and the digital input module can be afixed to the nearest local relay module.
- Mounting Considerations: Sensor Mounts to a Standard 1-G J-Box in the Ceiling Digital Input Module mounts to a Local Relay Module
- Enclosure Construction: Thermoplastic
- Power Supply Voltage: Sourced from “Smart Bus” Cat5 Cable (No External Power Supply Required)
- Ambient Temperature: 60º C (140º F)
- Maximum Humidity: 10—90% Non-Condensing