Model Number: DI-PC
|Component Data Sheet
|Complete Product Catalog
- The Digital Input Photo Cell (DI-PC) is a combination digital input module and photocell providing input status of the ambient light level for exterior light monitoring applications. The input module receives the light level from the photocell and produces an ON or OFF indication that can be programed to control any load or combination of loads in the system.
- All power for the input module and photocell is derived from a smart port of the nearest local relay module (LRM module not included) so no special power supplies or line voltage considerations are required.
- All power utilized for the module and photocell is less than 30VDC so low voltage cabling techniques can be utilized for installation.
- The photocell mounts within a standard weatherproof junction box and the digital input module can be afixed to the nearest local relay module.
- Mounting Considerations: Sensor Mounts to a Standard Weatherproof Junction Box
- Digital Input Module mounts to a Local Relay Module
- Enclosure Construction: Thermoplastic
- Power Supply Voltage: Sourced from “Smart Bus” Cat5 Cable (No External Power Supply Required
- Ambient Temperature: 60º C (140º F)
- Maximum Humidity: 10—90% Non-Condensing