Emergency Shunt Module
- Local Style Emergency Bypass/Shunt Relays Modules (EMR-1) are designed to work in conjunction with Touché’s® local relay modules.
- These relay modules are UL924 listed and are designed for applications that require an emergency load to be switched to a on state automatically during a loss of normal power.
- Modules include LED indicator that provides visual indication of the modules current state.
- These economically priced relay modules are designed to install in a standard 1/2” KO of the 4” x 4” electrical junction box that holds the associated local relay module.
- The “normal” sensed voltage must be specified for each module (either 120VAC or 277VAC).
- 20 Amp Resistive @ 300VAC
- 20 Amp Resistive @ 28VDC
- 20 Amp Ballast @ 277 – 480VAC
- 15 Amp Resistive @ 600VAC
- 770 VA Pilot Duty @ 120VAC
- 1158 VA Pilot Duty @ 240VAC
- 1109 VA PIlot Duty @ 277VAC
- 1640 VA Pilot Duty @ 480VAC
- 3 HP @ 480 – 600VAC
Local style emergency bypass/shunt module shown mounted with a local relay module (not included)
- Mounting Considerations: 1/2” K.O. (Knock Out) of Any Standard 4” Square Electrical Box
- Power Supply Voltage: 120 or 277VAC
- Listings: UL 924 and cUL 924
- Ambient Temperature: 140° F (60° C)
- Housing Rating: Nema 1