Model Number: DMX-PBD
|Component Data Sheet
|Complete Product Catalog
- The DMX Playback Device (DMX-PBD) provides a simple means of controlling one universe of DMX devices. Multiple DMX-PBD’s can be used for multiuniverse applications.
- Allows for seamless integration between DMX based theatrical control consoles and Touché’s architectural controls.
- Console input is merged with the currently recalled scene in a “higher takes precedence” manner to allow simultaneous control of the output.
- DMX scenes that are generated from a console are captured and stored in the DMX-PBD for later retrieval and replay. The stored scenes are triggered by commands from the Touché system.
- One or more DMX channels may be monitored to allow a DMX console to trigger events in the DMX system(1).
- Enclosure Dimensions: 12“w x 16“h x 6“d
- Enclosure Construction: Nema 1, Powder Coated Steel with Simple Twist Latch
- Power Supply Voltage: 100 – 240VAC
- Ambient Temperature: 60º C (140º F)
- Maximum Humidity: 10—90% Non-Condensing