Distributed Dimming Pack
- The Dimmer Pack (DP) is a cost effective solution for applications where line voltage dimming is required and the number of zones that an RD panel provides is just too many.
- Dimmer Packs convert Touche’s standard 0-10V dimming control to line voltage dimming.
- Dimming Packs are available in the following configurations:
- 2x16:2-Channel, 16A / Channel
- 4x8: 4-Channel, 8A / Channel
- 8x5: 8-Channel, 5A / Channel
- Dimming Packs are capable of controlling 120VAC and 277VAC loads (voltage must be specified at time of order).
- Front panel indicators show active dimming channels.
- Enclosure Dimensions: 8.5″ w x 12.5″ h x 4″ d
- Enclosure Construction: Nema 1, with Screw Cover Lid
- Power Supply Voltage: 120VAC or 277VAC (Must Specify)
- Listings: UL 508
- Ambient Temperature: 40º C (104º F)
- Maximum Humidity: 10 — 90% Non-Condensing