We Make Installation Inexpensive
Contractors know that time is money. Providing a solution that is simple to install and setup is paramount to getting the site work done quickly and efficiently. The Touché Lighting Control solution vastly simplifies the installation process — saving you time and money.
The Touché Lighting Control solution saves you time and money by providing:
- Easy installation — having fewer devices in our designs means less confusion and opportunities for errors on site.
- Simple wiring architecture — use of standard Cat 5 cabling makes wiring a breeze, and a daisy-chained structure minimizes the amount of wiring required.
- Construction-friendly design — devices like our popular local relay modules (LRM) mount to standard 4” x 4” square junction boxes — by allowing your team to rough-in the electrical system without the need for special back-boxes.
- Direct connect support — free Lifetime Tech Support via expert Touché engineers is just an internet connection away — the support team can see exactly what you’re seeing and make remote changes if necessary.
- Easy setup, configuration, and changes — a simple, drag and drop, software-based solution allows you (or the Touché support team) to handle last-minute building owner programming changes so that you can walk off the site and onto your next project.