32-Zone Relay/Dimmer Panels
- Single Pole Relay Modules
- Two Pole Relay Modules
- 0-10V, 2-Channel Dimming Modules
- Line Voltage/3-Wire Dimming Modules
- Four touch-screen LCD displays provide local interaction and present status information for each connected module. The displays present each connected module’s zone description, current state, type of module installed, communication status, and much more.
- Users are able to locally control all connected Relay and Dimming Modules through the LCD Touch-Screen Displays.
- Communication status and power supply status is provided for easy trouble shooting and commissioning.
- The enclosure is designed to be dimensionally compatible with typical commercial circuit breaker panels (20″ wide x 5.75″ deep). This allows for a more coordinated overall electrical installation.
- Local LCD displays are powered from the Primary Branch Communication Cable (Cat5) so status information can be obtained even when local power is disconnected for modifications to the panel (i.e. modules installed or removed).
- A local power supply powers all relays and dimmers, removing the drain on the Primary Branch Communication Cable (Cat5). Power supply is 120VAC or 277VAC and is auto-sensing.
- The back panel and covers are all rugged powder coated steel for long life durability.
- No special tools are required for module installation. A simple straight blade or phillips screw driver is used for all module installations.
- Enclosure Dimensions: 20″w x 38″h x 6″d
- Enclosure Construction: Front & Interior – Nema 1, Powder Coated Steel
- Back Box – Galvanized Steel
- Power Supply Voltage: 120/277VAC (Auto-Sensing)
- Listings: UL 916 and cUL 916
- Ambient Temperature: 40º C (104º F)
- Maximum Humidity: 5—85% Non-Condensing
- Options: Factory Installed Modules