0-10V, 2-Channel Dimming Modules
- 0-10V Dimming Modules (DIM-0/10-2CH) provide two channels of 0-10V dimming for up (40) ballasts per channel (80 total).
- These modules work in tandem with Touché’s® Double Pole Relay Modules (R-2P-120/277) to completely disconnect the line voltage load from the source automatically when the dimmer is set to 0% on (One Double Pole Relay Module is included with each 0-10V Dimming Module).
- Dimming Modules communicate with the Master Interface to report:
- The dimmer’s current dimming level (0-100% on)
- The line source state (available or off)
- The line frequency (in Hz)
- The communication status (active / not available)
- The module’s “health.” (if the module is defective)
- 0-10V Dimming Modules are interchangeable with all other RD style relay and dimming modules, providing a higher level of flexibility than currently available in the market1.
- Number of Isolated Channels: 2
- Maximum Load: 20mA per channels – 40 ballast per channel – 80 ballasts total
- (See Double Pole Relay Specifications for Load Capacity of the Line Voltage of the Relay Associated Relay Module)
- Terminal Rating: #10 AWG
- Step Percentage: 1% (or as Limited by the dimming ballast for 3-wire dimming applications)